Thursday, September 20, 2007

American Al Jazeera

Not that I don't appreciate the 24 hour trash television provided by such
luminaries as CNN's Nancy Grace and A J Hammer, and Entertainment Tonight
and Entertainment Weekly, and Extra! and so on and so forth ad nauseum. But
you guys are really second-rate operators. I mean, really.... how do you
expect to be the best (or worst) if you continue to pretend to have a soul.
I mean, you don't, and I know that, but you still pretend. If you really
want to be the worst. The absolute worst, evil, soulless, deprived of any
pretense of decency or morals... I mean, literally the Al Jazeera of
America, you really need to be more like that bastion of blood-soaked amoral
filth and trash, TMZ. TMZ is the website and trash television spawner that
shoves cameras in drunk girl's faces and calls it entertainment. TMZ is part
of the tight-knit community of blood-suckers responsible for, among other
things, the death of Princess Diana. TMZ feeds on tragedy and unhappiness.
It takes delight in the suffering of others, and claims, like any
self-respecting rapist, that the victim was asking for it. It doesn't help
that there is a seemingly unending people willing to look at the filth
served up. I don't. I've never been to the site, and I never will. I'd
rather have AOL on my computer. And that won't happen anytime soon. I don't
actually have to, of course, because just like its Islamofascist
counterpart, it has managed to convince major news outlets that it's
important, Also, like its Islamofascist counterpart, TMZ hides behind a
pretense of journalism to feed anyone willing to listen heaps of hate and
fear (in the form of a really important and newsworthy celeb who commits the
cardinal sin of.... wait for it.... being human. You know what I'd like to
see? I'd like to see someone follow and harass the flesh-eating bacteria
that run and profit from TMZ to the point where they go nuts and sink into a
morass of drugs and booze. Oh, the humanity!

No comments: