Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm Giving Away the Harry Potter Ending!

Nah, really I'm not. If you're that worried about it, you know already. But
I want to comment (for all you lurkers out there) on the absolute insanity
over the Harry Potter secrecy. I don't care about Harry Potter. I read the
first one. It was well-written, and got kids to read. Fine. But when a media
machine actually respects the secrecy of a book, but doesn't think twice
about printing state secrets for any terrorist or declared enemy of a
country... at war, by the way (They never tire of talking about it... they
just don't know how to win it), I just think the whole pack of them need to
be strung up with piano wire... preferably by the genetalia. Please note,
I've mentioned Harry Potter and genetalia in the same paragraph. :) You
know, it wasn't Scooter Libby who outed Valerie Plame. The person who said
the name on the air was CNN's Robert Novak. Yeah. If Novak had talked about
the Manhattan Project during WW Two, he would probably have been killed. Now
he's a hero. What the hell has happened (and by the way, I loooove the fact
that I'm out of the once awesome Dannevirke News, because I can say what I
want) to our country? When Marines landed in Somalia, there were damned
cameras there, and lights! So, just in case you all didn't know it yet,
we're invading you. What's next? Pay Per View? Oooooh..... Harry Potter,
genetalia, and Pay Per View.... You know, the search engines are just gonna
love it. Let me throw in Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton.
Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, Osama Bin Laden... (Obama, Osama. Osama,
Obama. Who hear is remembering Letterman's Uma, Oprah. Oprah, Uma?. I am) As
I was saying.... We just don't give a damn about military or national
secrets, but whatever you do, don't give away the Harry Potter ending. And
if you're one of THEM, well, before you go to Walmart for your pirated
Chinese discount Harry Potter (that was probably printed in a sweat shop in
Wang Ching), download the Morpheus file sharing program, do a search for
Harry Potter documents, and download the book before everyone else waits in
line at midnight to get it honestly.

No comments: