Saturday, May 14, 2005

An Actual Rant

I took a couple of days off. A new game on the Playstation… Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith. Yeah. Cool game, with movies… so like if it wasn’t a prequel, and the illustrated screenplay hadn’t been released a month ago, well, I’d know now. But that’s okay. Plus work has been total cr@p. Not the boss’s fault…. I make a couple of mistakes, in a job that I like wasn’t trained for, y’know? And still and all, the short little princess that I work for… oh yeah, she isn’t the boss. She just acts like it, and the boss lets her… well, she’s a nasty little princess and other bad words that rhyme with rich, but aren’t witch. I say, if she thinks she can run the bloody place all by herself, well, go for it little girl. Forget the fact that I’m twice your age and forget the fact that I may have actually learned maybe one or two things in my life before you were even born….

So there is a little rant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOthing changes, does it? Now my immediate superior is a male - half my age. I haven't decided if he's extremely clever or extremely stupid. He's making it work for him, nevertheless...that's my rant!

Unknown said...

fair enough. I've been watching news from London, and oh boy do I have a rant. Just no time to write it now as I get ready for work....


cheers


Kapact