Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Too Many Cats

I'll tell you something. I like cats. I mean, I've always had cats, I think that they get picked on way too much, and I think very little of people who pick on cats. But....


When we moved to Dannevirke, it was starting to come into winter, and we found that someone had abandoned two five month old kittens to the streets. So we took them in. What happened? One went walkabout. very sad. But the other one presents us with six kittens. AARRGGHHH! We don't want to give them away at Christmas time because we figure they are going to be presents for spoiled kids that get tired of them in a week and their parents dump them in the street. So we put up with them until we can find homes for them. Too many cats in my house!!! The SPCA's round here either put them down, or they are full up because they don't put them down. So if you live here in Dannevirke, please come rescue me from all these cats. If you live elsewhere in the world, well, I'm willing to ship.

Just kidding. No shipping.


No comments: