Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I'd Rather Be a Klingon

I hear that in England not long ago, a few days ago, a bunch of punk kids (they call them yobs) were harrassing some woman in her house, screaming and throwing things at her house, breaking windows and so on. She called the police, and nobody could help. So she fires an air pistol into the air, and who gets in trouble? Not the kids. She does, for shooting the air pistol into the air. Then the bloody cops actually have the nerve to say they support her. If they had done their flaming job in the first place they wouldn't have to 'support her'. There was also this thing in Kaitaia last year, these kids (not really kids. Young adults. 18 at least) who tried to steal a farmer's all terrain 4X4. So the guy catches them running, with that and other stuff loaded on a truck fleeing. He yells at them to stop, they don't. So he shoots at them. One kid gets his face nicked... and who goes to jail? Not the kids, but the bloody farmer. I'd rather be a Klingon.

You know, this thing right now with the Berrymans and this bridge and this report that supposedly clears the Berrymans and blames it on the army. I don't know much about that, but why if the government knows they're right, don't they release the report? They forbid it. They crush opposition... they cover it up. Why? You don't have to cover up if you haven't done anything wrong. Bloody crooks. And there was that man who, while in surgery in NZ was DROPPED on the floor. DROPPED! And what does the doctor and staff have to say? They're trying to figure out what happened. You should know if you dropped the poor man on the floor. I saw a courier post guy actually run away from a customer complaining about him. He ran. Like a baby. Shocking and pathetic. So yeah, sure there is good happening in the world right now. I know some very nice people and have wonderful friends around the world. But people that I have been ranting about today make me ashamed to be the same species. If in fact I am. As I said, I'd rather be a Klingon.

No comments: