Monday, May 16, 2005

Revenge of the Sith

Small town New Zealand won't get it for about a month, but, like, if you watch the original, you know how it ends. I have the screenplay, I've seen clips.... so, no surprises, but yeah, I'm a Star Wars fan. I like the job that Ewan McGregor is doing as Obi-Wan. And annoying as Anakin is, I can actually appreciate the idea of a screwed up teenager terrorizing the galaxy. I liked Attack of the Clones.... lots of excitement. Phantom Menace was rubbish, except for the pod race, and quite frankly, Ratchet and Clank on PS2 did that better. The droids were funny. "Roger, roger", and the "Where did you say?" "Coruscant" "Coruscant, oh, er, um, that doesn't compute. You're under arrest." So, the droids had the best dialogue. Oh. Liam Neeson was good in Phantom Menace, and Darth Maul was a good baddie who shouldn't have been marketed to children. The Queen's starship was kool too. I'll give it 3 out of 10, and be happy with that. Clones maybe 7 out of 10. Revenge of the Sith should be pretty good. Oh, and you know he already has plans for a television series set between episodes 3 and 4. So, like, that will be episode 3.5, Beating a Dead Horse?

No comments: